A short briefing paper on the current situation of au pairs in Ireland, issues of serious concern in the proposed Au Pair Placement Bill 2016, and what should actually be done to protect au pairs working in Ireland.
- Further Extension of Automatic Renewals until 20th of January 2021
- Migrant Rights Centre Ireland calls for mandatory two week closure of Meat Plants with COVID clusters
- I am fundraising for MRCI because they empower us to raise our voices
- I’m running 50km for the Migrant Rights Centre Ireland
- Further Extension of Automatic Renewals