A short briefing paper on the current situation of au pairs in Ireland, issues of serious concern in the proposed Au Pair Placement Bill 2016, and what should actually be done to protect au pairs working in Ireland.
- Undocumented Scheme: what we know so far
- Justice for Undocumented wins major victory after 11 year campaign
- Workers on Employment Permits need better rights to protect from exploitation
- My daughter is growing up undocumented in the only home she’s ever known
- Changes to citizenship application process