- Undocumented and regularisation: please refer to our Regularisation Scheme for Undocumented People page and join our Justice for Undocumented campaign to stay up to date on news about the scheme.
- Employment: please refer to our Employment FAQs.
- Immigration: please refer to our Immigration FAQs or Immigration Service Delivery (ISD).
- Social welfare, please contact Crosscare or Citizens Information Service.
- Asylum seeker/refugee, please contact the Irish Refugee Council.
- Social housing and tenancy, please contact Mercy Law Resource Centre or Threshold.
- Free legal advice, please contact the Free Legal Advice Centre.
- Children: Legal information or legal advice, please contact the Children’s Rights Alliance.
- Domestic Violence: please refer to Still Here, Women’s Aid or Men’s Aid
- Sexual Violence Support Services: For free and confidential support please go to Dublin Rape Crisis Centre’s telephone interpreting service.
Updates and information relating to COVID-19: