As part of the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protections commitment to ensure all of its services are accessible for all customers, they have included interpretive and translation assistance for their services.
Along with interpretive and translation services, information in formats such as Braille or Audio or Large Print, are available upon request.
The following services are provided to customers where required:
- Translation service for documents required for an application or for accessing information on a scheme or service;
- Language interpretive service provided by phone conversation (for customers visiting an Intreo Centre);
- Face to face service, where a language interpreter attends in person, to facilitate customer/staff interaction ( this requires advance notice);
- Irish Sign Language Interpreter to facilitate customer/staff interaction;
- Written information or application forms in Braille, Audio or Large Print.
If you require any of the services outlined above, please contact your nearest Intreo Centre, Local or Branch Office or the office dealing with your claim. Department staff will be happy to assist you in accessing the required service.
For feedback on the services, you can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any further information relating to this, please do not hesitate to contact a caseworker via our contact form here.