Thank you for choosing to fundraise for the Migrant Rights Centre Ireland (MRCI).
Your support will enable us to continue organising with and empowering migrant workers at risk of exploitation, social exclusion and discrimination, to advance their rights through strategic advocacy, casework and community organising.
The more we can raise with essential supporters like you, the more we can achieve together.
The following Terms & Conditions are the rules you need to follow when fundraising for MRCI. Please read them carefully and keep a copy for your own use before you start to fundraise.
- You (the fundraiser) understand that as a fundraiser you are an independent supporter of MRCI. This means that you do not represent the charity.
- You will not do anything to bring MRCI into disrepute.
- You understand that MRCI may terminate your right to raise funds at any time.
- You will inform MRCI if you have to cancel your fundraising efforts due to any circumstances.
- You agree to adhere to MRCI values during your fundraising activity, including antiracism and non-discrimination on the basis of gender, sex, religion, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity and age.
- You agree that you are undertaking this fundraising activity at your own risk and entirely of your own free will.
- MRCI shall not be liable in any way for injury, loss or damage which may occur to you, to anyone helping you, or to property.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and to obtain all necessary consent, license, or insurance required for your activity.
- You will get approval in advance from MRCI of any use of the MRCI logo in print or digital materials.
- You will not use any MRCI materials, logos, or fundraising resources for any other activity other than to fundraise for MRCI.
- You understand that you have a legal responsibility to ensure all money raised and received by you are paid directly to MRCI, and that you will endeavour to do so within 2 weeks of the fundraising event/activity ending.
If you have any questions about these Fundraising Terms & Conditions, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you again for choosing to support MRCI.