Do you want to set yourself a goal, have fun, and raise funds for MRCI? Then look no further!
Join us this July by setting yourself a challenge and fundraising for MRCI!
Here are just some examples of activities you could do:
- Run or walk 5k-a-day
- Set a distance to cycle or swim over the month
- Sing a song-a-day or learn a new instrument
- Start and finish a craft project
- Do a plank or lift weights everyday
Choose any kind of activity to challenge yourself in July, fundraise for MRCI, and most importantly, have fun!
Are you ready to join us?
When you register, we’ll send you a link with steps to set up your own fundraiser on Facebook or JustGiving and invite you to this year’s private Challenge for Change Facebook Group. You’ll also receive a free Challenge for Change water bottle at our launch event on Sunday, June 25! If you can’t attend, you can come by MRCI’s office any time to in July to pick up you water bottle.
The money you fundraise will help MRCI to keep:
- Providing free and confidential supports and information through the Drop-In Centre
- Campaigning with work permit holders to make the permit system fair and equal
- Combating the exploitation of home care workers, agri-food workers, and so much more!