MRCI Finance Manager Maternity Cover March – October 2017
The role of the Finance Manager is to ensure the efficient running of MRCI’s financial systems and procedures. The Finance Manager reports to the Director.
- Have knowledge of Sage Line 50 or similar accounts package
- Have knowledge of Quickpay or similar payroll software
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of financial accounts and financial administration
- Experience preparing funding proposals and reports
- Experience preparing financial reports for Management and Board
- Full working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Good attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Maintaining the payments journal, lodgements records, receipts book, petty cash book, bank statements and bank reconciliations
- Preparing funding applications and funding reports to strict deadlines
- Administering monthly payroll and revenue requirements
- Ensuring adherence to organisational and programme budgets
- Managing organisational cash flow and forecasting
- Ensuring MRCI’s financial procedures and policies are implemented fully
- Monitoring income and expenditure on all project grants received and ensure compliance with contractual agreements with funders
- Liaising with and preparing financial reports for the Finance Subgroup and Board of Directors
- Attending MRCI Finance Subgroup and Board meetings and providing administrative support
- Any other duties that may be assigned within the general requirements of the role as appropriate
Apply by submitting a CV and cover letter marked Finance Manager - Maternity Cover by email to Hilary Royston firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is for 3 days per week with pro rata salary of €34,000-€37,000 per annum.
Closing date for application is Thursday 26th January 2017
Interviews will be the week of 6th February
Start date will be Monday, 27th February 2017